Sunday, February 24, 2008

Loop 303-Happy Valley Parkway I-17


Here is the latest information regarding the loop 303 connection to the I-17 that will run off of 67th ave and pyramid peak pkwy (the road we travel on to get into Sonoran Mountain Ranch)


I obtained this off of the ADOT site

Schedule: Phase I (2006-2010)
Phase II (2011-2015)
Length: 14 miles
Project Summary: Funding in the Regional Transportation Plan to construct a new four-lane divided roadway to serve as the interim Loop 303 connection to I-17.


During the first stage, a four-lane divided roadway will be constructed from Happy Valley Parkway to I-17. This roadway will include interchanges (overpasses and underpasses) at Happy Valley, Lone Mountain and Lake Pleasant parkways, as well as an interchange with I-17 at Lone Mountain Road that will serve as the interim connection between I-17 and Loop 303 until completion of the full freeway-to-freeway interchange.

ADOT is currently completing the design of this segment. Construction of this section is anticipated to begin in 2009, with completion of the interim roadway expected in 2012.

No comments: